Wednesday, May 28, 2008

"The Endless Summer"

Hi...

Here's a live video of a song of ours that's most probably going to go on The Altruist as one of the token 'big singles'. The video is of quite low quality though. It's a rather special song to me for one very good reason. It is for someone. Was. Still is. I don't know...well the lyrics were written for someone. It's also rather long, so maybe a refined version will be recorded.

A Malay twin exists, called "Semusim Maya di Bumi Nyata", which will also be released somewhere eventually. I just felt that our other songs have had way more attention paid to it, and I hope you guys will pay extra attention to it next time we play it live or...I guess you'll just have to wait till the record comes out.



*Next week: The (hilarious) actual inspiration behind the song's music.

1 comment:

Exile said...

deii, i waiting for the story behind the song la...